Saturday, August 3, 2013

Craft shows

I'm starting to line up a few market dates, just fall ones so far. I plan on doing at least one out of state show this winter, but I haven't decided where, yet. Maybe Detroit? Maybe somewhere in the Pacific Northwest? It depends on who wants me and how far we can afford to travel. I'm focusing on knitting things up since those get sold the quickest so I won't be updating the yarn sections of Etsy shop much between now and then. I'll be debuting my indigo dyed yarns and I hope to have a few more sorts of jewelry, too.

The two dates I have so far are for the Firefly Handmade Autumn Market on September 2st & 22nd in Boulder, CO and the Paonia Mountain Harvest Festival on September 26th through the 29th. Actually, the market part is just the 28th and 29th, but there are lots of cool things going on all weekend. Farm tours and live music and a kids' bike parade...I'm excited to dust off Bill and take the whole family up there. Paonia has been calling to me for a while now and I'm glad I was able to be a part of this event.



No comments: