Wednesday, October 29, 2014

more tea, please


 I've got whatever sinus business that's been going around so this will be a less than ambitious Wednesday post.


These drop spindles have been selling better than anything I have ever put on Etsy before. It makes me wish they weren't a limited run. But I can't find any more of the painted filagree disks. Which probably means I'll just have to find a way to manufacture my own...

A few weekends ago I signed up to do NaNoWriMo. I heard some ladies talk about at a writing retreat a few years ago and put it in the back of my head to try out someday. Well, someday is in a few days and I may have only the barest scratch of an outline but I sure do have a purdy cover. That would be the S.S. Bill Murray in all his vintage glory right there. And yes, he will be an antagonist of sorts.

No comments: