Monday, September 29, 2008

so far today...

     Last night I plunked myself down with a mug full of gimlet and I carded the tunis I got last week. I think I'm going to dye it up in a few days. Today we ran around and did errands here and there and went to the park. Anais finally tried out the "big girl" swings on her own. Yea! There was a box for me when we came home, from YarniaThey have bags of leftover threads for $3ish. Maybe I'll try some corespinning?      
     A little while ago I swapped with bornlippy, my scarf for her squirrely bag. I love bags, that's probably one of my girliest traits. It arrived in the mail the other day and I've been toting it around ever since. I have to say it is very solid, one of the most professionally crafted handmade bags I now own. I love it! 

No comments: